Professor Kevin Bampton is the Chief Executive of the British Occupational Hygiene Society (the home of the Faculty of Asbestos Assessment and Management) and is also a Board Member of the Council for Work and Health, Chair of the Health and Safety Management Comittee at the British Standards Insitiute and Adviser to the UK All-Party Parliamentary Group on Respiratory Health.
In addition, Kevin is
- Executive Committee of the Safety Alliance (all Safety Professional Bodies in the UK)
- Co-Chair of the Occupational Health Multi-Disciplinary Forum (all Occupational Health Professional Bodies)
- Member of International Standards Organisation Committees (ISO45003 and ISO45001)
- Health in Construction Leadership Group
- Advisory Board, Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy Register
- Independent Reviewer for the Crown Prosecution Service
- Professor of Business and Law (University of Gloucestershire), Professor of Legislation and Regulation (ELMU University, Malaysia)
Also a former Professor of Public Law (De Montfort University), Professor of Comparative Justice (University of Derby), Fellow in Health Sciences (University of Lincoln), Fellow in Governance (University of Leeds) and was Special Constitutional & Legal Adviser for the United Nations and a UK Foreign Office Legal Adviser.